Friday, October 23, 2009

 

Quotes & Examples

Since there are a few folks out there who think that I am making up all of these posts, and that "sweet little Fay would never say something like that", I have decided to publish some recent photos with the exact quote or situation that either preceded or followed it. Perhaps this will lend some insight into the cruel world of chicken fighting and meth distribution that I (as well as the other members of the Curlew Syndicate) currently live with on a daily basis.


"See all these big buildings behind me, Daddy? I will own them before you die."
For those who don't know, that's downtown Houston, the 4th largest city in America. People of Houston, be very afraid.

This next picture was taken just after I was allowed to come up for air after mistakenly only packing 2 juice boxes for our trip to the pool. I'm saying, "I'm ok", and vomiting a little. She is saying, "You're so lucky there are other guests down here, Aquaman."


This next one has something to do with voodoo (the ladies spend a lot of time in Louisiana), and I'm fairly certain that I am in some sort of trouble that will involve dressing in drag.




Just after she got this cute little airbrush tattoo, she told me
"I'm not getting any real tattoos, they document that shit, dumbass."

The tattoo lady didn't really appreciate that.






I'm sure most of you can tell from this picture that this is not going to go well at all. Fay told this nice lady from Support Texas Farms,
"This chicken ain't worth shit. Timothy would turn this into blood and feathers. Right, Mommy?"
That was awkward.


This last one will probably get me in some hot water, since the ladies don't like me documenting some aspects of their exploits.

Picture removed due to threats to my life.

They had just "wokened up" from something that involved 2 of the guys from Kings of Leon, "some of that hippy lady's chickens", and the drummer for "some other shitass band". Fay had just told La Chica Blanca the following:
"Goddam, lady. Those Tennessee hilljacks know nothing about chickens, or dice. Where are your pants? Let's see who's running at La Retama."

Comments:
She's right...they do document that shit.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?